Lois L Lynn, Nutritionist, PLLC
Private Coaching Agreement
I look forward to working with you. I am deeply committed to helping you create and achieve your vision for your personal health and well being. Together we will explore what you want and what your natural and most powerful way of achieving it is.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into on the date it is signed, between and among Lois L Lynn, Nutritionist, PLLC, working in the capacity as Health Coach, and hereafter will be referred to as “the Coach,” owner of Get Healthy Eating, and Client entering into this agreement will, hereafter referred to as the “Client.”
The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details of the Parties relationship so that each are clear as to respective roles and how communication will take place so that the relationship will be positive, productive, and comfortable.
THEREFORE, the Coach and the Client agree to the following aspects and expectations of coaching:
- During the terms of this Agreement, the Coach agrees to provide consultations in accordance with the specific services set forth in the Private Coaching Package as outlined in Attachment A.
- The services to be provided by the Coach to the Client are coaching as designed jointly with the client. Health coaching, which is not advice, therapy or counseling, may address specific personal projects, business, or general conditions in the Client’s life, health, or profession.
- Client is aware that Coach does not solve medical issues nor treat disease and is therefore not a replacement for client’s therapist or physician. If Client is presently under any form of psychiatric care or specialized medical supervision, Client must continue to consult with their physician to monitor the proper dosing of medication to accommodate Client’s changing health situation.
- Coach and Client agree upon the Package through which consultations, preparation, and follow-up work are conducted. Dates and location are chosen collaboratively and adhered to upon signing the agreement.
- Client agrees to cancel or reschedule a session more than 24 hours prior to scheduled session. If client does not reschedule prior to this time, that session will be forfeited.
- METHODOLOGY. Coach will employ a range of methodologies, including coaching or mentorship. Client agrees to be open minded and partake in methods proposed. Client understands that Coach makes no guarantees as to the outcome of the sessions or package. The Coaching philosophy is that Client has the capacity and the inner resources to approach their current life situation in a way that transforms their ability to have more of what they want and with considerably less effort.
a. The Client will make payment via website or other agreed upon method as outlined in Attachment A.
b. For the Client to be fully invested in this Package, no refunds will be issued.
c. Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Coach will send an invoice or charge the credit card chosen by the Client on the dates and for the amounts specified in Attachment A. No sessions will be held until payment is made and if payment due is not paid within ten (10) days of due date, Client forfeits any remaining sessions.
- DISCLAIMERS. By participating in health coaching services, Client acknowledges that Lois L Lynn is not a medical doctor, psychologist, and/or therapist, is not serving in her capacity as dietitian or lifestyle medicine professional, and services do not replace the care of other professionals. Health coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement. The Coach may make dietary and/or lifestyle suggestions, but these are wholly the Client’s responsibility and choice on whether to implement such changes. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Coach may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as health, physical therapy, lifestyle, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Coach will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials or examples shown through Coach’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Coach’s programs and/or services. Client acknowledges that Coach has not and does not make any representations as to the future result that may be derived as a consequence of use of Coach’s website, programs, products or services.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, coaching sessions, or otherwise. Client acknowledges that Coach may share confidential information or coaching sessions with Coach’s contractors or representatives solely for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of this Agreement. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
- RECORDING OF CALLS. Client acknowledges that calls may be recorded for purposes of fulfilling this Agreement.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Agreement, the Coach maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Coach to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. For the purposes of this Clause, “Material” shall mean the materials, in whatever form, used by the Coach to provide the Services and the products, systems, programs or processes, produced by the Coach pursuant to this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Services provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Each party shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other, its current and former employees, or agents, from and against any claims, including third party claims, demands, loss, damage, liability, or expense (including attorney’s fees) relating to a) the negligence, recklessness, or willful misconduct of the indemnifying party or any party under direction or control of the indemnifying party, b) a material breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying party, or c) the damage, loss, or destruction of any property, profit, or revenue (both real or imagined) of the indemnified party, or its clients.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Coach or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in New York, New York or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance and any termination of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. No representations, inducements, promises, or agreements which are not embodied herein shall be of any force or effect. This Agreement may not be modified, amended, varied, waived, explained, added to, extended, changed in any way, except by a written instrument executed by a person authorized to execute such an instrument on behalf of both the Client and the Coach.
This program is about you taking positive action to develop a powerful foundation on which to simplify and manage your life. If you participate fully, you'll get the kind of results outlined. If you do not show up for the calls or follow through on the commitments we’ve made together, the only guarantee is that it will not work for you!
If you are ready to experience the results you want in your life, click "I Accept" below and you'll be prompted on how to get started.
weekly 60 minute group zoom sessions
Email Support via portal
Educational materials, worksheets, recipe library
Client agrees to pay in full for $1295. this represents a 10% savings ($130) over the installment option.
Client agrees to pay 3 x $475. for a total of $1425.
The first payment is due upon signing this agreement.
Each subsequent payment is due in 30 day periods.